Walk-In Counselling Clinics
Talk with a Qualified Counselor without a scheduled appointment. We offer immediate access to counselling services throughout Windsor and Essex County through our Walk-In Counselling Clinics. Openings on a first-come first-serve basis.
Our Walk-In Counselling helps when You:
- Are not sure where else to go for help
- Need to see a counselor quickly
- Looking for individual, couples and family counselling support
- Want counselling support near your home or work
- Want to learn about support and services available
in Windsor and Essex County
You will leave Walk-In Counselling with:
- First steps to manage your issues
- Professional support to handle your problems
- Referral to another counselling appointment, if needed
- Referral to other services, if needed
Walk-in Counselling Clinics available weekly at:
Family Services – Main Office
1770 Langlois Ave Windsor
Tuesday 12 to 8 pm
Friday 9 am to 5 pm
Harrow Health Centre
1480 Erie Rd S Harrow
Tuesday 3 to 7:30 pm
Erie Shores Health Care Centre
194 Talbot St W Leamington
Monday 10 am to 4pm
(Closed on Holidays)
Not able to make those Walk-In Clinic dates but still want access to counselling services soon?
Then join one of our Walk-In Wellness Counselling Groups, which occur weekly at various times, days and locations across Windsor and Essex County. Click on Walk-In Wellness Counselling Groups to learn more.
Return to Counselling Overview to learn more about the benefits of counselling, fees/subsidies and other counselling options, such as:
Scheduled Counselling Appointments that are available in Windsor, Amherstburg, Essex, Lakeshore, Kingsville and Leamington.