FSWE Service Updates during Covid-19
Please check back to this space regularly, as it will be updated without notice.
We are AVAILABLE BY TELEPHONE.
We remain committed to supporting our clients and the community at this time.
Call 1-888-933-1831 for information on how to access all of our FSWE services.
Be safe. Call or email us at email@example.com us if you need our support.
Note: Our Main office is currently closed for in-person meetings.
The following SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE BY TELEPHONE or OTHER METHODS:
- Counselling Services call 1-855-785-2587 or 519-946-3277 (24/7)
- Financial Fitness Services call – 1-877-777-9218
- Support Services & Programs call – 1-888-933-1831
- Income Tax Drop-off Completion Services call – 1-888-933-1831
- Partner Assault Response Program (PAR) call – 1-888-933-1831
Looking for counselling, financial counselling, resources or other information?
Click the links below for up-to-date information, resources & service availability during Covid-19?
The following SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED, until further notice:
- Forms and Applications Clinic
- Walk-In Wellness Sessions
- Yoga and Aikido Classes (at Aikido Canada)
General Resources and Links
- Current Guidelines and Restrictions – Windsor-Essex County Health Unit
- Government of Ontario COVID-19 Website
- Government of Canada COVID-19 Website
- World Health Organization (WHO) COVID-19 Website
Family Services Windsor-Essex (FSWE) is committed to delivering quality service while ensuring a safe and healthy environment to our clients, staff, volunteers and visitors. To do this, we are operating under guidelines issued by the Public Health Agency of Canada, the Ontario Ministry of Health, and the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit. For more information contact us at 1-888-933-1831, or firstname.lastname@example.org.