FSWE Service Updates during Covid-19
Please check back to this space regularly, as it will be updated without notice.
We are AVAILABLE BY TELEPHONE.
We remain committed to supporting our clients and the community at this time.
Call 1-888-933-1831 for information on how to access our services.
Be safe. Call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org us if you need our support.
Note: Our Main office is currently closed for in-person meetings.
The following SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE BY TELEPHONE:
Call 519-966-5010 to set up a telephone session or to get more information.
The following SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED, until further notice:
- Income Tax Services – Appointments and Drop-offs
- Forms and Applications Clinic
- Walk-In Wellness Sessions
- Partner Assault Response Programs
- Yoga and Aikido Classes (at Aikido Canada)
Looking for counselling, financial counselling or other information?
Click the links below for up-to-date information and service availability during Covid-19?
- Free Guide to Living with Worry in Uncertain Times
- Stress and Mental Health – Windsor-Essex County Health Unit
- How to talk to Your Child about COVID-19
- Why working at home is so exhausting and how to reinvigorate
Helpful General Resources and Links
- Current Guidelines and Restrictions – Windsor-Essex County Health Unit
- Government of Ontario COVID-19 Website
- Government of Canada COVID-19 Website
- World Health Organization (WHO) COVID-19 Website
- Information on Hand Hygiene
Family Services Windsor-Essex (FSWE) is committed to delivering quality service while ensuring a safe and healthy environment to our clients, staff, volunteers and visitors. To do this, we are operating under guidelines issued by the Public Health Agency of Canada, the Ontario Ministry of Health, and the Windsor-Essex County Health Unit. For more information contact us at 1-888-933-1831, or email@example.com.