Income Tax Completion Service 2021
We can help!
If you live in Windsor or Essex county, have a simple tax return and a modest income, we can help you file your 2019 – 2020 taxes for free!
This year, there are two ways that we can handle your Income Tax Return: by telephone or dropping off your paperwork.
Please read and select which method will work best for you.
Our Tax Completion Service
- Our Service is available year-round by appointment or dropping off the information.
- We will prepare and electronically file the tax return.
- The Notice of Assessment will be sent by CRA directly to the applicant.
- During Covid-19, all original forms and paperwork will be mailed back upon completion. It is your responsibility to save your documents as required by Canada Revenue Agency.
How does it work?
DROP OFF INCOME TAX RETURNS
- Print the 2020 Income Tax Authorization Forms (3 pages). French Forms (3 pages) are also available.
- Blank forms can be picked up in the box outside our front door during business hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday).
- Complete and Sign all 3 pages of the Authorization Forms (for each person who is getting their taxes done)
- Attach all Income and Expense Forms/Receipts to the Authorization Forms (for each person who is getting their taxes done) (French Form – 1 page)
- Mail all information/signed forms in a sealed envelope to Income Tax Services at 1770 Langlois Ave Windsor ON N8Z 4M5, or
- Drop-off all information/signed forms in a sealed envelope in our FSWE mailbox (locked silver Mailbox by the front doors).
- FSWE will review to ensure packages are complete and signed (taxes will NOT be completed unless all paperwork is attached and signed).
- Clients will get a Notice of Assessment directly from CRA.
- Due to COVID19, this year all documents will be returned to you by mail when your Income Tax Return has been completed.
- It is your responsibility to save your documents as required by Canada Revenue Agency.
TELEPHONE INCOME TAX RETURNS
- Have all tax documents ready.
- Call FSWE at 1-888-933-1831 or 519-966-5010, and ask for the Income Tax Program.
- Provide your name and phone number to the staff member in the Income Tax Program.
- A Tax Volunteer will call you from a Private Number within 48 hours, please pick up the phone from the private number.
- On that call, the volunteer will take all of your information over the phone to complete your income tax return.
- You will be given a confirmation number when your taxes have been filed.
- You will get a Notice of Assessment directly from CRA.
- It is your responsibility to get a Notice of Assessment directly from CRA.
Click here to learn more about our Income Tax Completion Service and to review the Eligibility guidelines.