Counselling for Anxiety in Essex, Ontario
Does anxiety affect your daily functioning?
Call us, we can help! 1-888-933-1831
Learn to Manage Your Anxiety
Does any of this sound like you, or someone you know?
- Sudden fear or panic attacks?
- Pounding heartbeat
- Chest pain discomfort or tightness
- Shaking or increased sweating
- Sensation of choking, or loss of breath
- Nausea and/or gastrointestinal discomfort
Our qualified counselors can help you work through your concerns, develop new coping skills and build self-resiliency. Learn how anxiety works in three key areas (thoughts, feelings and behaviours). Learn new strategies and practice relaxation techniques to effectively cope with and reduce anxiety. Our counselors use several therapeutic interventions to best assist each client and their desired outcomes.
No waiting time to talk with a professional counsellor:
- Walk-in Counselling Sessions are available this week
- Scheduled Appointments can be booked for you (weekday, evenings and Saturday times available)
- Wellness Groups running all year long
- Learning to Manage Your Anxiety – 6 week Group Program
How much will it cost?
Our counselling fees are affordable as we are committed to ensuring that no one is turned away due to their inability to pay. Counselling may be free to you if you are covered by your workplace healthcare plan, or you qualify for a subsidy.
Counselling fees are determined through a sliding scale that is based on household income, family size and ability to pay. Group Counselling Fees range from $0 to $20. Scheduled Counselling Sessions range from $0 to $95.
Counselling Services locations are available throughout Windsor and Essex County, including Windsor, Leamington, Kingsville, Amherstburg, Essex, Harrow and Belle River / Lakeshore. Main Office is located at 1770 Langlois Ave, Windsor.