Couples Counselling in Kingsville, Ontario
Thinking about Couples Counselling?
Call us, we can help! 1-888-933-1831
Does any of this sound like your relationship?
- We just don’t connect any more, and when we do, it’s very frustrating.
- We never talk, laugh or just have fun. It’s always tense. Life has become very depressing.
- We argue all the time, especially on how to deal with our kids.
- I feel like we are staying together only for the sake of the kids.
- My spouse has been unfaithful and I don’t know how to deal with it.
- Our extended family does not accept our relationship, or lifestyle.
- I feel like we are headed to a separation, it is too late to save this relationship?
Relationships are not always easy and we can all face challenges at some point
Whatever the challenge – seeking qualified, professional help can help you deal with the situation.
Couples Counselling can help you and your partner:
- Get a fresh, outsider perspective on your day to day issues.
- Learn to recognize arising feelings, thoughts and triggers.
- Develop healthier outlets for emotions and improve communication.
- Learn effective parenting skills and how to work together as a team.
- Increase emotional intimacy and create a healthier balance within your relationship.
- Face major challenges in your relationship and decide how to move forward.
No waiting time to talk with a professional counsellor:
- Walk-in Counselling Sessions are available this week
- Scheduled Appointments can be booked for you (weekday, evenings and Saturday times available)
- Wellness Groups run all year long
- Couples Communication Group – 5 week Group Program
Call to find out what is available this week in your area.
How much will it cost?
Our counselling fees are affordable as we are committed to ensuring that no one is turned away due to their inability to pay. Counselling may be free to you if you are covered by your workplace healthcare plan, or you qualify for a subsidy.
Counselling fees are determined through a sliding scale that is based on household income, family size and ability to pay. Group Counselling Fees range from $0 to $20. Scheduled Counselling Sessions range from $0 to $95.
Counselling Services locations are available throughout Windsor and Essex County, including Windsor, Leamington, Kingsville, Amherstburg, Essex, Harrow and Belle River / Lakeshore. Main Office located at 1770 Langlois Ave, Windsor, ON N8X 4M5.