Depression Counselling near Tecumseh, Ontario
Does depression affect your daily functioning?
Call us, we can help! 1-888-933-1831
Does any of this sound like you?
- Insomnia, sleeping too much, early-morning wakefulness
- Fatigue, hopelessness, irritability
- Trouble concentrating, remembering details, making decisions
- Feeling sad in general
- Loss of interest in things once pleasurable
Our qualified counselors can help you work through your concerns, develop new coping skills and build self-resiliency.
Learn how depression affects us, including the contributors to depression (thoughts, feelings, behaviours, relationships and life experiences). Our counselors use several therapeutic interventions to best assist each client and their desired outcomes. We will teach you coping and mindfulness skills, help you build positive behaviours and develop self-care strategies to manage depression, improve overall mood and support your well-being.
No waiting time to talk with a professional counsellor:
- Walk-in Counselling Sessions are available this week
- Scheduled Appointments can be booked for you (weekday, evenings and Saturday times available)
- Wellness Groups running all year long
- Effective Coping for Depression – 6 week Therapeutic (Treatment) Group Program
How much will it cost?
Our counselling fees are affordable as we are committed to ensuring that no one is turned away due to their inability to pay. Counselling may be free to you if you are covered by your workplace healthcare plan, or you qualify for a subsidy.
Counselling fees are determined through a sliding scale that is based on household income, family size and ability to pay. Group Counselling Fees range from $0 to $20. Scheduled Counselling Sessions range from $0 to $95.
Call to find out what is available this week in your area.
Counselling Services locations are available throughout Windsor and Essex County, including Windsor, Kingsville, Amherstburg, Essex, Harrow, Belle River / Lakeshore and Leamington. Main Office is located at 1770 Langlois Ave, Windsor.