Family Counselling in Kingsville
Does any of this sound like your family?
Call us, we can help! 1-888-933-1831
- Is your child having self-esteem issues, not acting like themselves and/or exhibiting changes in their behaviour?
- Do you feel like you are constantly arguing with your kids? Have your kids shut you out and you are not sure what to try next?
- Do you and your partner disagree on parenting and how to handle your children’s issues? Are your children arguing all the time?
- Do you go to bed anxious worrying and replaying the entire day over in your mind? Are you frustrated and unsure how to improve relationships with your children and/or spouse?
- Are you experiencing social media challenges like excessive screen time, online gaming, etc (phone, computer, TV)?
- Are you worried about alcohol or drug misuse, anxiety, depression, bullying, or signs of mental health issues in your child?
- Are you finding it hard to balance your family’s schoolwork, extracurricular activities, chores, social events, etc?
- Have you had significant changes in your family circumstances like separation/divorce, a new baby, a blended family or shared custody, job loss/change, death?
Families face challenges every day.
Dealing with family issues is not always easy. Whatever the challenge – seeking qualified, professional help can help you deal with these situations.
Family Counselling can help families:
- Get a fresh, professional, outsider perspective on your day to day issues
- Learn to recognize feelings, thoughts, triggers and unhealthy family patterns
- Develop healthier outlets for emotions and improve family communications
- Learn effective daily coping skills and positive parenting along with conflict resolution techniques
- Create a healthier life balance by helping to self-care, meaningful family time, positive regard and stress reduction methods
- Learn how to connect to appropriate community supports.
No waiting time to talk with a professional counsellor:
- Walk-in Counselling Sessions are available this week
- Scheduled Appointments can be booked for you (weekday, evenings and Saturday times available)
- Wellness Groups run all year long
- Couples Communications Group – 5 week Group Psychoeducational Program
Call to find out what is available this week in your area.
How much will it cost?
Our counselling fees are affordable as we are committed to ensuring that no one is turned away due to their inability to pay. Counselling may be free to you if you are covered by your workplace healthcare plan, or you qualify for a subsidy.
Counselling fees are determined through a sliding scale that is based on household income, family size and ability to pay.
- Group Counselling Fees range from $0 to $20.
- Scheduled Counselling Sessions range from $0 to $95.
Counselling Services locations are available throughout Windsor and Essex County, including Kingsville, Windsor, Leamington, Amherstburg, Essex, Harrow and Belle River / Lakeshore. Main Office is located at 1770 Langlois Ave, Windsor.