Stress Counselling in Leamington
Has your stress level reached a point where it is affecting your daily life?
Call us, we can help! 1-888-933-1831
Learn to Manage Your Stress
Does any of this sound like you or someone you know?
- Insomnia, Racing thoughts, Constant worrying
- Grief, Low energy, Bouts of Crying, Fatigue, Irritability
- Trouble at work or school
- Conflicts between friends or family members
- Caring for a family member with special needs, or major illness
- Facing Separation or Divorce, changes in your key relationships
- Increased use of alcohol, drugs, or cigarettes
- Change in appetite – eating too much or not eating enough
Our qualified counselors can help you work through your concerns, develop new coping skills and build self-resiliency. Improve your overall well-being by learning about contributing factors of stress, techniques to lower your stress response and how to become more resilient in your daily life. Our counselors use several therapeutic interventions to best assist each client towards their desired outcomes.
No waiting time to talk with a professional counsellor:
- Walk-in Counselling Sessions are available this week
- Scheduled Appointments can be booked for you (weekday, evenings and Saturday times available)
- Wellness Groups run all year long
- Stress Busting Through Mindfulness Group – 6 week Psychoeducational Group Program
Call to find out what is available this week in your area.
How much will it cost?
Our counselling fees are affordable as we are committed to ensuring that no one is turned away due to their inability to pay. Counselling may be free to you if you are covered by your workplace healthcare plan, or you qualify for a subsidy.
Counselling fees are determined through a sliding scale that is based on household income, family size and ability to pay. Group Counselling Fees range from $0 to $20. Scheduled Counselling Sessions range from $0 to $95.
Counselling Services locations are available throughout Windsor and Essex County, including Windsor, Leamington, Kingsville, Amherstburg, Essex, Harrow and Belle River / Lakeshore. Main Office is located at 1770 Langlois Ave, Windsor.