Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
Family Services Windsor-Essex (referred to as “FSWE” in this document) protects and respects the confidentiality of all information entrusted to it, except as permitted or required by law.
The following is considered confidential information:
- All information in any form relating to any individuals who utilize any of the services offered by FSWE (referred to as “clients” in this document);
- All contracts;
- All human resources files and proceedings;
- All financial information, status, and statements;
- All information or documentation labelled “confidential” by FSWE, or listed as such by separate memorandum, or e-mail that advises confidential status;
- All information pertaining to FSWE’s donors or members.
All full copy of our policy may be accesses by contacting the Access and Privacy officer at email@example.com or by phone or by coming in to the office.