Please note that until further notice, we are not able to offer our regular in-person Walk-in Wellness Group Sessions.
However, a virtual Wellness Group Session is available on Mondays from 5:30pm – 7pm. Please call us at 519-966-5010 to learn more.
Our Walk-In Wellness Group Sessions help when you:
- Are not sure where else to go for help
- Are looking for counselling support today
- Are looking for FREE counselling support
You will leave Walk-In Wellness Group Sessions with:
- Up-to-date, research based information
- Tools and techniques to handle daily challenges
- Information about other counselling supports available
Join one of our Walk-in Wellness Group Sessions, which occur weekly at various times, days and locations across Windsor and Essex County.
The Walk-In Wellness Group Sessions are designed to help adults (18 yrs and older) manage their daily lives.
Providing tools and techniques that people can learn, practice and implement to respond to daily challenges and deal with past and/or current issues. Walk-In Wellness Groups can be beneficial before starting individual counselling session and/or after individual counselling sessions as a refresher. Note: Sessions are in English only at this time.
Topics covered: Anxiety, Stress; Depression, Anger, Sadness, Communications, Boundaries, Sense of Self and Relationship worries.
Each session is 90 minutes in length. Sessions are held on a continuous 4-week cycle rotation, so people can join any session. Please come 10 minutes prior to meeting start time.
Hours and Locations
Family Services – Main Office
1770 Langlois Ave Windsor
Monday: 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Harrow Health Centre
1480 Erie Rd S Harrow
Monday: 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Offered during alternating months.
Contact (519) 738-2000 for current schedule
Fees for Counselling Services
Our Counselling Program is committed to ensuring that no one is turned away due to their inability to pay for service.
Affordable counselling fees are determined through a sliding scale that is based on household income, family size and ability to pay.
Visa, Mastercard, Cash and Debit are accepted.
Counselling services may be free to you if:
- You are covered by your workplace Employee Assistance Program,
- You are covered by a health care benefit package, or
- You qualify for a financial subsidy
Regular counselling fees range from:
- Free to $20 for Group Counselling Sessions
- Free to $110 for Walk-in Counselling Clinic or Scheduled Counselling Appointments
Download or share our counselling flyer!
Download as a PDF
Partially funded by the Government of Ontario