The Forms Completion Service provides free assistance from St. Clair College paralegal students to anyone who needs help filling out a form or application.
We can help you with:
- Social Benefits Applications
- Medical Benefits Applications
- Identity Documents Applications
- Some work or school-related forms
- Some government forms
- Some legal forms (within the paralegal scope of practice)
- Applications for credit cards
- Memberships, subscriptions, etc.
And many more!
This service operates on Wednesdays from 1-5pm (until the end of August) at the Community Partnership Programs office of Family Services Windsor-Essex, located at 495 Glengarry Avenue.
Beginning September 5th, the service will operate:
- Tuesdays from 1:00 to 5:00 pm
- Wednesdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Thursdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
For more information, please call 519-966-8203 or write to [email protected]
The Forms Completion Service is a partnership between St. Clair College and Family Services Windsor-Essex.