Please note that Tecumseh Road near our location is under construction. Your travel time to and from our office may be disrupted.
- To be treated honestly, with respect and dignity, and without discrimination, at all times;
- To receive services in a professional manner from qualified personnel;
- To receive information about the Agency’s fee schedule at the start of service;
- To have their personal information kept private (except in cases where the law requires its release);
- To a safe and secure service environment;
- To raise issues of concern about the agency, services rendered, or experience,
- To be made aware of all significant policies and procedures related to the service they receive from Family Services Windsor-Essex;
- To give informed consent for all services they receive;
- To know the contents of their case file(s) and to add to the record to correct inaccuracies.
- To have access to services regardless of their ability
- To participate to their fullest potential in the services provided;
- To treat all staff, interns, other clients and property with respect;
- To attend as scheduled and to provide sufficient notice should they be unable to attend a meeting;
- To pay any fees for service as due;
- To hold in confidence any information they learn regarding other individuals while at Family Services Windsor-Essex.