Work With Us
Start and grow a meaningful and rewarding career with Family Services Windsor-Essex!
At FSWE, our staff and senior management team work hard to create and maintain a culture that values diversity, inclusion and respect.
We also offer a range of benefits as well as policies and initiatives that promote work-life balance and wellness.
We have a Safe Space designation from Windsor Pride Community (WPC); we are a Living Wage Employer, and a 2019 recipient of the Gord Smith Healthy Workplace Platinum Award for our commitment to workplace wellness.
FSWE is an equal opportunity employer. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please see the job posting for more information.
All Staff Positions
All staff positions include:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Professional training opportunities
- Positive and caring workplace culture
- Innovative and progressive service delivery
Director of Finance
In support of the mission and mandate of Family Services Windsor-Essex (FSWE), the Director of Finance will oversee and maintain the organization’s financial accounting systems including budget preparation and reporting, payroll, benefit administration, payables and receivables.
See the full description on Indeed to learn more and apply.
All affiliate counselor positions offer:
- Robust clinical opportunities to practice various therapy modalities
- Innovative and progressive service delivery in a Trauma-Informed Culture of Care
- No overhead expenses, No marketing requirements
- Varied appointment hours and location
We are always accepting applications for our affiliate counselors. To access the job description and learn more, please contact the HR department at email@example.com