Family Services Windsor-Essex is led by a hardworking volunteer Board of Directors and a professional and passionate Senior Leadership team.
Together, they bring a breadth depth of experience in the non-profit, community-building and human services sector, as well as business and finance.
FSWE’s Board of Directors is responsible for governance, policy, and overall leadership, and providing counsel on a range of strategic and operational matters.
Board of Directors
- Renée Thibert, President
- Kim Harris, Vice-President
- Michael Cooke, Secretary/Treasurer
Directors at Large
- Judy Aikman-Springer
- Larry Dumouchelle
- Karen Farbota
- Jamie Genik
- Mike Pocock, Past President
- Joyce Zuk
- Ciara Holmes, Quality Assurance
- Beth Anne Ternovan, Counselling and EAP
- Barb Iacono, Community Programs
- Judy Lund, Strategic Development and Communications