Start and grow a meaningful and rewarding career with Family Services Windsor-Essex!
At FSWE, our staff and senior management team work hard to create and maintain a culture that values diversity, inclusion and respect. We also offer a range of benefits as well as policies and initiatives that promote work-life balance and wellness. We have a Safe Space designation from Windsor Pride Community (WPC); we are a Living Wage Employer, and a 2019 recipient of the Gord Smith Healthy Workplace Platinum Award for our commitment to workplace wellness.
FSWE is an equal opportunity employer. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please see the job posting for more information.
All Staff Positions include:
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Professional training opportunities
- Positive and caring workplace culture
- Innovative and progressive service delivery
All affiliate counsellor positions offer:
- Robust clinical opportunities to practice various therapy modalities
- Innovative and progressive service delivery in a Trauma-Informed Culture of Care
- No overhead expenses
- No marketing requirements
- Varied appointment hours and location
We are always accepting applications for our affiliate counsellors. To access the job description and learn more, please contact the HR department at email@example.com
Resumes & cover letters for current postings may be emailed to:
Attention: Resumes – List current position
Unsolicited Resumes may be emailed to: