Please note that until further notice, we are not able to offer our regular in-person Walk-in Counselling Clinic sessions.
However, “Call-In” Counselling is available on Tuesdays from 12pm-8 pm and Fridays from 9am-5pm. Please call us at 519-966-5010 to learn more.
Our Walk-In Counselling Clinic helps when you:
- Are not sure where else to go for help
- Need to see a counsellor quickly
- Looking for individual, couples and family counselling support
- Want counselling support near your home or work
- Want to learn about support and services available in Windsor and Essex County
You will leave the Walk-In Counselling Clinic with:
- First steps to manage your concerns
- Professional support to handle your problems
- Referral to another counselling appointment, if needed
- Referral to other services, if needed
Talk with a qualified counsellor without a scheduled appointment. We offer immediate access to counselling services throughout Windsor and Essex County through our Walk-In Counselling Clinic. Openings on a first-come first-serve basis.
Hours and Locations
Family Services – Main Office
1770 Langlois Ave Windsor
Harrow Health Centre
1480 Erie Rd S Harrow
Erie Shores Health Care Centre
194 Talbot St W Leamington
How does it work?
Our qualified counsellor will:
- Meet privately with you and talk about your issues
- Help you decide what issues to work on together
- Discuss your challenges and opportunities
- Help you decide on action steps to move forward in your life
- Connect you with other community agencies, as needed
- Support you while you take your first steps
- Help you deal with any new issues that may arise
- Help you cope with changes in your life
Fees for Counselling Services
Our Counselling Program is committed to ensuring that no one is turned away due to their inability to pay for service.
Affordable counselling fees are determined through a sliding scale that is based on household income, family size and ability to pay.
Visa, Mastercard, Cash and Debit are accepted.
Counselling services may be free to you if:
- You are covered by your workplace Employee Assistance Program,
- You are covered by a health care benefit package, or
- You qualify for a financial subsidy
(100% subsidies are widely available for people unable to pay)
Regular counselling fees range from:
- Free to $20 for Group Counselling Sessions
- Free to $95 for Walk-in Counselling Clinic or Scheduled Counselling Appointments
Download or share our counselling flyer!
Download as a PDF
Partially funded by the Government of Ontario