We offer scheduled counselling appointment times throughout Windsor and Essex County.
Evening and Saturday appointments are also available!
The first step is to speak with a member of our Customer Care Team.
To schedule a call, click on the “Book Now” button, or call us at 519-966-5010
How does it work?
Our counsellor will:
- Meet privately with you and talk about your issues
- Help you decide what issues to work on together
- Discuss your challenges and opportunities
- Help you decide on action steps to move forward in your life
- Connect you with other community agencies, as needed
- Support you while you take your first steps
- Help you deal with any new issues that may arise
- Help you cope with changes in your life
Fees for Counselling Services
We have a variety of payment options when it comes to our counselling program!
Our goal is to provide people with access to affordable counselling.
Contact our Customer Care team at 519-966-5010 to discuss what options would be available to you.
Visit our Contact Us page to confirm our address and hours of operation.
Need immediate support?
If you need immediate support, our Walk-in Counselling clinic may be able to help.
No appointment necessary. Learn more here.
if you are experiencing a crisis, please attend the Crisis and Mental Wellness Centre, open 24/7.
Counselling for Migrant Workers?
If you would like to make a referral on behalf of a migrant worker for counselling, please click here.
Counselling for children and youth
The Youth Wellness Hub Windsor-Essex is a one-stop-shop for mental health and wellness for youth aged 12-25.