Our Counselling Appointments help when you:
- Want to book time to talk privately with a counsellor
- Want ongoing counselling support from the same counsellor
- Need counselling support near your home or work
- Want to learn about support and services available in Windsor and Essex County
You will leave the Counselling Appointment with:
- Action plans and next steps to manage your issues
- Professional support to manage your issues
- Additional counselling appointments, if needed
- Referral to other services, if needed
Book an appointment to talk with a qualified counsellor.
We offer scheduled counselling appointment times throughout Windsor and Essex County.
Evening and Saturday appointments are also available!
The first step is to speak with a member of our Customer Care Team.
To schedule a call, click on the button below, or call us at 519-966-5010
Family Services – Main Office
1770 Langlois Ave Windsor
Amherstburg Community Services
179 Victoria St S Amherstburg
Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic
330 Notre Dame St Belle River
South Essex Community Council
215 Talbot St E. Leamington
How does it work?
Our qualified counsellor will:
- Meet privately with you and talk about your issues
- Help you decide what issues to work on together
- Discuss your challenges and opportunities
- Help you decide on action steps to move forward in your life
- Connect you with other community agencies, as needed
- Support you while you take your first steps
- Help you deal with any new issues that may arise
- Help you cope with changes in your life
You can also access our Virtual Mental Wellness Workshop! It covers the following topics:
- sense of self
- boundaries, communication and decision-making
- feelings, anxiety and stress,
- depression and anger
It’s free, and can be watched anytime, on any device.
Fees for Counselling Services
Our Counselling Program is committed to ensuring that no one is turned away due to their inability to pay for service.
Affordable counselling fees are determined through a sliding scale that is based on household income, family size and ability to pay.
Visa, Mastercard, Cash and Debit are accepted.
Counselling services may be free to you if:
- You are covered by your workplace Employee Assistance Program,
- You are covered by a health care benefit package, or
- You qualify for a financial subsidy
Regular counselling fees range from:
- Free to $20 for Group Counselling Sessions
- Free to $110 for Walk-in Counselling Clinic or Scheduled Counselling Appointments
Download or share our counselling flyer!
Download as a PDF
Partially funded by the Government of Ontario