We provide confidential voluntary support services to families, individuals, couples, older adults and persons with disabilities or mental health issues. Our programs are client-centered. We provide strategies and support to resolve conflicts, address personal problems and help people live independently in the community.
Our Support Services can help:
- Handle daily life and community barriers
- Deal with arising challenges and concerns
- Learn new skills to manage issues
- Connect with other services, as needed
- Take action to move forward in life
- Confidential and professional advocacy and support
Typical Areas of Support:
- Personal Support Workers
- Clutter, Hoarding,
- Neglect and Abuse
See each service for eligibility requirements and specific services available
When People Need It
- Services available for individuals, couples, families, older adults, children and youth
- Specialized services for adults with developmental disabilities or mental health issues
- Referral to other Community Agencies, when needed
Take action to move forward in your life.
Contact us today or click on a link below to learn more about a specific service.
Windsor-Essex Housing ConnectionsHelping people find a place to live
Voluntary Trusteeship and Financial LiteracyHelping people 'at risk' manage their money
Hoarding Response ServiceHelping people de-clutter and deal with hoarding issues
Elder Abuse ResponseHelping older adults deal with bullying, neglect or abuse
Income Tax Completion Services
Forms and Applications Completion Services
Specialized Support Services
Adult Protective Worker ProgramHelping adults with developmental disabilities manage daily life
Avenues Support ServicesHelping adults with developmental disabilities manage their money and support workers
Advocacy and Support ServicesHelping people with mental health issues handle challenging issues and concerns
Partner Assault Response Program (PAR)Community-based program for domestic violence offenders
How do our Support Services work?
Our Professional Support Staff will
- Talk privately with people about concerns
- Decide what issues to work on together
- Provide advice, advocacy and professional support to manage concerns
- Connect people with other Community Agencies, as needed
- Help deal with any new issues that may arise
- Help people cope with changes in life
Our Professional Support Staff
- Can support people as they work on a wide range of issues
- Focus on growth, development and independence
- Facilitate overall well-being and resilience
- Have a broad range of clinical expertise and real-life experience
How much will it cost?
Most of our Support Services are free, unless otherwise indicated by the specific program.
Donations for Support Services are very welcomed. Donations help us continue our important, local work.
See How You can help by donating today.
Counselling Services do have fees. See Counselling Services for rates and subsidies