Forms and Applications Completion Service
We help people complete various forms and applications.
Holiday closure: The Forms and Application Clinic will close on Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 3:00 pm and
Reopen on Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 9:00 am for regular hours.
How does it work?
To use our service:
Come into our Main Office during our Walk-In Hours:
- Tuesday from 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Wednesday or Thursday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Services available on a first come – first serve basis
Contact us to make an appointment.
Typical Forms and Applications
- Government forms
(Ontario Disability Support Program, Canada Pension)
- Unemployment forms
- University or College Registrations
- Business forms
- Tax credit forms
- Credit card applications
- and more
Our Forms Completion Service
- We will meet with people to review the paperwork at our office
- We will help people complete the forms or applications
Open to anyone needing help with completing basic forms and applications.
No referrals required for this service.
This Service is offered in partnership with St. Clair College through their Paralegal Students.