Forms and Applications Completion Service
Please note that the Forms Clinic will not be open during the
St. Clair College School Semester Break from March 15 -21, 2020.
We help people complete various applications and government forms (ODSP applications, Canada Pension applications, housing applications, etc) to help promote independent living and access to desired/necessary programs and services.
How does it work?
To use our service:
Come into our Main Office, 1770 Langlois Ave Windsor Ontario during our Walk-In Clinic Hours:
- Tuesdays 9:00am – 2:30pm
- Wednesday 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Services available on a first come – first serve basis
- Up to one hour allotted to each client
Our Forms Completion Service
- We will meet with people to review the paperwork at our office
- We will help people complete the forms or applications
- Government forms
(Ontario Disability Support Program, Canada Pension)
- Unemployment forms
- University or College Registrations
- Business forms
- Tax credit forms
- Credit card applications
- Landlord Tenant Board, Housing Forms
- Small Claims Court
- Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Board
- Insurance Forms
Click here for a list of forms and website links
Open to anyone needing help with completing basic forms and applications.
No referrals required for this service.
This Service is offered in partnership with St. Clair College through their Paralegal Program.