Forms and Applications Completion Service
We help people complete various forms and applications.
Note: New spring/summer hours listed below from May 1 – August 30, 2019.
How does it work?
To use our service:
Come into our Main Office, 1770 Langlois Ave Windsor, ON, during our Walk-In Clinic Spring/Summer Hours:
- Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Clinic will be closed the following days and/or weeks:
- July 22nd to 26th
- August 1st (open Tuesday July 30th & Wednesday 31st this week only)
- Aug 6th to 9th
- August 19th to 23rd
- Sept 3rd
- Services available on a first come – first serve basis
- Up to one hour allotted to each client
Our Forms Completion Service
- We will meet with people to review the paperwork at our office
- We will help people complete the forms or applications
- Government forms
(Ontario Disability Support Program, Canada Pension)
- Unemployment forms
- University or College Registrations
- Business forms
- Tax credit forms
- Credit card applications
- Landlord Tenant Board, Housing Forms
- Small Claims Court
- Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Board
- Insurance Forms
Click here for a list of forms and website links
Open to anyone needing help with completing basic forms and applications.
No referrals required for this service.
This Service is offered in partnership with St. Clair College through their Paralegal Students.